duane is a garate man, read & find out why I know this, he is way cool.

GoldenMotor.com

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Wow, I haven't driven 55k in the past 5 years in any vehicle I own combined. You must ride all day long!

connanhunsy

Jun 22, 2010
Portland, OR
Re duane is a garate man, read & find out why I know this, he is way cool.

Wow, I haven't driven 55k in the past 5 years in any vehicle I own combined. You must ride all day long! quote

I ride my bike every where, long rides though the contery rodes, to the coast, to go camping, yard sales on weekends around 6 hours each day & it gets me every where, I love riding my bike.
I am angchess & exsighted about geting the new motor from duane.
"I will be back up & runing" dance1

KiM

May 5, 2010
Australia
I am guessing he has ridden 55 000 mile or kilometer on his motered bike? if so MAMMOTH effort!

KiM

connanhunsy

Jun 22, 2010
Portland, OR
I am guessing he has ridden 55 000 mile or kilometer on his motered bike? if so MAMMOTH effort!

KiM
yes I have rode my bike with a 4 stoke titan 55,000 pluse miles on my bike.
wone a motor from thatsdax.
well, ya all have a scooter bug smack me day
& don't swallowe.
LOL
.duh.

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Hi Connan. Over 55,000 miles on your Titan is good miles for sure. That is almost 100,000 km !! Connan. I think you should go to the 4 stroke engine and bicycles section and post your Tips for maintenance and care of your Titan 4 stroke. I feel this would help a lot of 4 stroke owners. Since the 2 strokes are phasing out and the 4 strokes are taking over, some of your Care and Maintance Tips would be very helpful. Also.. Connan. I hope to fire off to you another Titan motor by the end of this week or beginning of next week. Enjoy the ride....

connanhunsy

Jun 22, 2010
Portland, OR
Re: duane, way cool.

OK will do, I'me still trying to figger out how to get back to post threads & I don't understand how to sub-scribe to a forum or join a forum.

Hi Connan. Over 55,000 miles on your Titan is good miles for sure. That is almost 100,000 km !! Connan. I think you should go to the 4 stroke engine and bicycles section and post your Tips for maintenance and care of your Titan 4 stroke. I feel this would help a lot of 4 stroke owners. Since the 2 strokes are phasing out and the 4 strokes are taking over, some of your Care and Maintance Tips would be very helpful. Also.. Connan. I hope to fire off to you another Titan motor by the end of this week or beginning of next week. Enjoy the ride....

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Connan,

Since you are able to post here in the Welcome area, you should have no problem going to other sections and posting. If you do have any problems, feel free to contact one of the forum moderators to get help. Enjoy the ride..

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Go to the home page, and find the appropriate forum, then post just like you did in this one.

55K? Hmmm, that's about 150 miles a day for a year straight 7 days a week, 10 hours a day....

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Yes.. connon, you should be able to post anywhere now. Also.. . Connon has had his Titan for over 3 years now. And.. yes... He rides every day. Every Day and night.. It is his only mode of transportation. Trips to the store, camping, to and from every where, travling and riding day and night...As you get to know Connon more, you too will appreciate him as I do. So.. The Math previously posted would be a close approximation except the time owned 1 year postulate was incorrect. Another note: DAX has been in business for over 27 years. We have a lot of engines out there running for years and years. There are a lot of new comers for sure. But we are not one of them. At any rate. I have checked and verified connan and what he is telling me and he is true and honest. That is why I am sending him another Titan on my Dime. Our Titans come with a 1 year warranty, and he is way out of his warranty period I agree. After his 55,000 miles plus on his Engine, I could send him another piston and ring setup and let him go another 55,000 miles or so.. But. He does not know how to swap them in. so. I am sending him another Titan on my Dime. Also.. Someone with such a good Titan record can post service, engine running, and maintenance tips in my book any day !! So..Connon.. Post away ! We will all enjoy the helpful tips !! That is what this forum is all about.. Having fun , helping each other...And.... Enjoying the ride..

Last edited:

Jun 7, 2010
on a bike
Well I bought my motor kit from bikeberry but the only place I could find any help was from thatsdax. My next kits will be bought from thatsdax.