A Tribute To A Legend

GoldenMotor.com

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
I first would like to Thank the Administrators for this forum, Its a GREAT SITE. I'd like to thank Whizzer USA for bringing the LEGEND back,and to all who have contributed to making the LEGEND more refined.You see some of us have come from an older forum(Thanks Brian)Back when Quenton was setting Whizzer records on Pacemaker II and Five is Alive, he was batching out adornments for his Dragoons helping to perfect the quality of its power.I know I have them on my 99 classic and 2000 sportsman and still have a complete set for one more.The other person who has helped contribute to the Legend is Tom Hand,Tom engineered the Hi-flow muffler that is imployed by Whizzer.You can see Toms rider in the Disc brake thread .Toms rider is mechanize both with the old and new Dragoon.Tom has recently sent me enough materials to fabricate 16 more Hi-flow mufflers.I'm going to hoard them for a while,number and name them then send them to Dragoons.We have once again become Wheeled Rider.I can only tell you how good it feels when I reel the throttle back on my classic and it says .......RULE THE DAY
The sportsman is a true 24'' all it says ......HOLD ON

BobKrohn

Jun 10, 2010
SoCal
It's so important to acknowledge the "workers" in any hobby or club. Thanks for putting into words here so that they are aware how appreciated they are.