Flat rear tire

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeman08

Jun 19, 2008
What do you folks do when you get a flat may sound dumb but i thought i would ask???? I thought i would carry some tools in my bag with me just in case. Let me know world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rotflrotflrotfl

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I carry enough tool's to do just about anything on the road...I also carry a new tube because I hate to patch tube's on the road...and of course a small air pump. I have liner's in my tire's and I've only had one flat in fives years.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I carry a multi tool and a cell phone. But I don't do any serious distance riding on my motorized bicycle. If I was riding a long distance back and forth every day I would carry enough to tools to put a new tube in and always carry a new tube, tire pump, and cell phone:D.................................

cityevader

May 11, 2008
Santa Cruiz, CA
I ordered Flat-free hard foam tires from airfreetires.com, which were never ever shipped. Nor was my money ever refunded. It's been well over a month with no progress. I waited two weeks before inquiring "what's up?" They said they haven't been shipped. At three weeks, I asked for money back. At four weeks the emailed "what's up?" DUH...I want my money back!!! Five weeks, no replies. Repeated calls and emails...silence...time to call the credit card folks for resolution.
Do not order from them!!
Well....maybe I'm not the right person to ask, as I've got a very narrow viepoint...others might have gotten theirs and love them.

cityevader

May 11, 2008
Santa Cruiz, CA
By the way...in the meantime, I used the green Slime inside the tubes. I was skeptical for a great many years about the stuff, but it works!! Amazing. Of course, won't work for things like glass slashes

Bikeman08

Jun 19, 2008
ok thanks world what do you guys do to change the tire, flip the upside down or lay it on the side tell me world!!!! Oh chicken blood ahhhh haaaarotfl^5

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i filled my rear tire with that green slime stuff after the last flat. i have not had a flat since and i am sure i would have had another one by now but all is good. i ride on the side of the road alot and always broken bottles. word of caution if you use the slime put it in and take a nice long ride after the longer the better so it evens out. i put the whole bottle in the tire lol. i hate flats and and they always seem to happen to the rear tire and you have to disconect the chain from the motor and wheel on my ride which is easy enough but a pain in the butt