Hollywood Fiesta Grande

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Took a little cruise to Barrio Hollywood and the Grande Fiesta.

Saw two MB's, the board tracker I have seen at the Death Race but can't remember who he is. Met the guy with the huffy cranbrook. He just built it and we gave him a few pointers on a few things. Got a lot of dirty looks from the TPD.

Attachments

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Must be nice to have other mbikers around. There is a guy here who has a trek w/staton friction drive but have not seen it on the road. You take some nice pics Fair. Good luck in the DR.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
There are hundreds of MAB's in Tucson. You can't go anywhere without seeing one, I truly believe Tucson is the center of the world for Mab's (In my opinion only). If I took pics of all the Mab's I see it would never end.

It seems to me that most in Tucson use there MAB's for transportation more then just a little fun toy to cruise around once in a while. Almost everyone I meet is on there way to work or someplace. Very rarely do I meet someone that is just cruising around for fun.

You are being too kind, I suck at taking pics. I just point and click and hope for the best. I suppose I can clean them up in photo shop but too time consuming for me and I really have no ideal what I am doing anyways.