Manic Mechanic Adapter and Bike Overview

GoldenMotor.com

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
PSPrat,
Nice build. Looks like a Schwinn riverside. Keep an eye on the rims for wear around the circumference. I have a couple Riversides also, so far I've lost a back rim on my bike and a front on my sons. Rim just split, blowout etc... FYI
Mac

psprat496

Nov 22, 2009
New Jersey
Thanks psprat496!

Get those bolts good and tight with a cheater bar, and you'll never have to worry about the rear sprocket again.

Jim
Yep, I slapped on some loc tite and tightened everything down to the point where it just wouldn't budge even with the cheater bar. After a good 15 miles of riding I've seen no sliding or anything on the adapter and everything is going great!! This is probably one of the best things I've ever bought for my bike.

psprat496

Nov 22, 2009
New Jersey
PSPrat,
Nice build. Looks like a Schwinn riverside. Keep an eye on the rims for wear around the circumference. I have a couple Riversides also, so far I've lost a back rim on my bike and a front on my sons. Rim just split, blowout etc... FYI
Mac
Wow that sounds dangerous, hope it didn't happen while anyone was riding it. I'll be sure to check the rims and see anything suspicious. Anyways I plan on buying 2 new sets of wheels one I get the money. I'm trying to find sites but not too much luck. Would you happen to know any?