I Need A Link To A Good Chopper Site!

GoldenMotor.com
Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
Well, I've been searching and searching. Summer is approaching, and I vowed to build a chopper this year. I can not find any good websites besides XYZ bikes, which has limited options, to get a bike.

Do any of you know where to get a good chopper bike? One that has normal wheel dimensions, I don't want to deal with a huge rear tire. I'm handy, but not that handy. I need a frame that will allow me to pretty much install as is. I'm not too good on the fabrication aspect of bicycles, like a lot of you are. Something cool, simple, and cheap. Can't find it. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys!

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
Ok, so I've found two really nice bikes. One, is a dream bike, that I will have to save up for in the future. The black and gold lowrider is that bike. Lol. The other, I have decided to make this summer's project. I need to look into an appropriate engine mount and what not for this bike. Also, I will need to figure out what to do with the fuel tank. I will need to acquire the dimensions as well. What are your thoughts on these two bikes?

.shft.

Attachments