Roadmaster SX..

GoldenMotor.com

Buckphux

Feb 11, 2010
Florida
So.. this is my first build and it looks like im off to a bad start before I even have the engine kit..lol
so...I ordered a 66/80cc black stalion and I was just wondering.. what exactly I need to mod to fit the engine into the bike frame. or if that engine will even fit because the other posts were 50 cc engines...soo..yeah any help is great thanks.

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
If i was you id get another bike.I only used a roadmaster cause i had to til i got another one and had to chop the frame up to get the engine to fit and i had to make a 90% intake so the carb would fit,my sparkplug also would not fit,maybe a shorter one would work. Now i have a Swhinn del mar cruiser from walmart for $99 and plenty of room for engine now. And i was only using a 48cc engine.

The roadmaster bike did make a good parts bike,since i borrowed the front fork and brake and the rear wheel to put on my new bike.

Last edited:

Buckphux

Feb 11, 2010
Florida
Well I'd really rather not have a beach cruiser ..so I guess i have to follow my motto if all else fails bring out the angle grinder lol just in case i need to know,what did you use to make the 90 degree carb out of?

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
You dont have to use a beach cruiser,you can buy a mountain bike that the engine will fit on. I used a 90% copper pipe fitting and jb-weded it to the intake but it didnt stay on long,some people use a hose or just cut the intake shorter.