Hello to all From Missouri, USA

GoldenMotor.com

351cat

Jun 17, 2008
Missouri, USA
I just ordered a Moto bicycle kit and expect it to arrive in a couple days. I'm so excited about the Fuel milage i'll be getting to and from work i cant even contain myself. Also looking forward to the obvious fun factor as well...

Well that's my introduction. Looking forward to getting to know these amazing little machines a lil better and meeting a few ppl along the way!

-Brad

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I don't work but it's a great way to go pick up a couple of bolts from home depot. Even with not having to commute I am sure I save a ton of money on the two short trips a day everyone has to make.

Joshua

Jun 8, 2008
usa
welcome fellow Missouri resident, where abouts do you live? I'm up here in northwest Missouri.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here to share your experiences with. Glad you joined us.........................

351cat

Jun 17, 2008
Missouri, USA
welcome fellow Missouri resident, where abouts do you live? I'm up here in northwest Missouri.
I'm in SW Missouri, near Springfield. Thanks for the warm welcome, i've been reading around all the stickys and such and i've already learned more than i thought there was to know, lol. Hard part will be remembering it all. ;)

I'm actually about to head to the bike shop to get a chain breaker and a spoke wrench (my wal-mart special bike has horribly out of true wheels.) I already got a battery powered headlight and tail light. and a lock, and a nifty little tool kit from wally world. Trying to get the bike in decent pedalling shape before i slap a motor on it, lol.

Joshua

Jun 8, 2008
usa
I lived down in Springfield a couple years back, went to OTC for a year. Nice area down there.

Josh