Battery

GoldenMotor.com

TheE

Jun 26, 2009
Canada
Being an LED bulb, you can run it off any voltage you want- just make sure the resistor is the right size and value.

Last edited:

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
So what do I need to make this light work on my bike, I dont want it to connect to the white wire.

Led light, 12v battery, what else???

Im no electrician. Should I get those 2 things first.??

Should I get a 6v or a 12v rechargable battery??

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I use a 12v 7ah battery with a 12v 20w halogen bulb in the front light and a 6 led marker light for the tail
I get approx 3 hrs of very bright light before it needs to be trickle charged

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
I use a 12v 7ah battery with a 12v 20w halogen bulb in the front light and a 6 led marker light for the tail
I get approx 3 hrs of very bright light before it needs to be trickle charged
Thanks Bill where did you get your battery and lights. I really need to get a setup because after the end of there year im gonna be riding at night home from work.

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
so i finally got you convince of a 12v lighting system just like mine you could go to batteries plus or you could ask joel for the link on where they get their batteries from

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
so i finally got you convince of a 12v lighting system just like mine you could go to batteries plus or you could ask joel for the link on where they get their batteries from
Yeah. Your set up is sweet. What really convinced me was a bike they were putting together had a rack that had a place to battery and everything. The light was so bright. I gots ta get me one!!!!!

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
get a 12v cordless drill battery and charger from walmart,only weighs 1 pound.

the other battery would only weigh like 10 pounds, im carrying like 20-30lbs of grocerys on my delmar rack every few days.

Last edited: