Where can I find these parts ( sorry, spent 20min using search)

GoldenMotor.com

Deadend

Aug 19, 2009
ca
ok it was probably more like 12min but still :D

Crazy Horse posted this pic:

And I am familiar with where / how to get the plates - but the U shaped frame tube huggers - what are there / where can I purpose them ?

edit: The U shaped brackets that the bolts run through that attach to the frame ( NOT the simpson ties)

ps: My Bavarian Bomber is almost complete - I did the paint this weekend, I have some light pin striping to finish and then the clear coat goes on - just waiting on my crankset and wheelset :D

dnut

any and all help is much appreciated.

Deadend

Aug 19, 2009
ca
im building another with some tough mounting problems...where do you get these plates...are they homemade or bought...these might be perfect
I scored the U mounts ( muffler mounting brackets ) from a local Kragen for 1.29$ each, i bought about 5, with varying widths and sizes (ill see which work best for my application)

The plates are called "Simpson Ties" - you can find them at home depot or osh

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Yea those are just exhaust clamps, two of the bracket portion and straight bolts (they look to be carriage bolts too) per bracket.

AaronF

Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
I seen these the other day on here by crazyhorse,do you think i can get these to work a 26" MTB build?The design is really nice an has that clean look to it so I'd like to try..Any thoughts?